PLANNING YOUR FIELD TRIP
Bring your class to the Zoo for a fun day of educational adventures!
Submit a field trip request form and our reservation department will contact you to plan your visit.
Please click here to fill out a form
Click here to see a map of the Zoo.
WHAT QUALIFIES AS A SCHOOL GROUP?
A limited number of school group admissions are available on a first-come, first-served basis Mondays through Fridays to schools registered with their state Board of Education.
It is recommended that all school groups be reserved in advance. School group rates are only available when Shelby County Schools are in session.
To qualify for school rates you must:
- Have a minimum of 15 students.
- Have a minimum of one adult chaperone per every 10 students.
- Make reservations and payments for your trip in advance.
Qualify for the school rate? Call (901) 333-6576 to register and buy tickets at the group rate. You can also submit an online inquiry about your next field trip. For more information, email us at [email protected].
Please Note: Lunches will not be provided by the Memphis Zoo. To view all of our on site dining options Click Here
|School Group Rate||$10 per student (One free teacher/chaperone per 10 students, additional $10 each if they pay with the school) (Any chaperone not paying with the group will be charged general admission)|
|Bus Parking||Free on-site parking|
|$10 per car|
|$2 per student|
- Acceptable forms of payment include cash, credit card or a school check (made payable to the Memphis Zoo).
- Payment must be received two weeks in advance of your trip.
- Everyone MUST enter the Zoo at one time.
- Individuals not included in your reservation will be required to pay full general admission.
Groups of 20 or more will receive a $4 discount on the price of general admission tickets. *Group rates cannot be paid individually. They must be paid with one transaction for the whole group.
Call 901.333.6576 to book your field trip to the Memphis Zoo or Click Here